Sunday, April 12, 2009

NaPoWriMo 2009


photo by DHester
image from pixelperfectdigital.com




NaPoWriMo


I am playing NaPoWriMo for the first time this year. Every year before that, I chickened out, or didn't even think about it. I am afraid of doing 30 poems in 30 days.

It surprises me. I am still going on, eleven days straight. I thought I would have given up after two or three days.

If you like to have a look, below are the links to my works in another blog. Some are pretty rough, some are okay.

NaPoWriMo #11

NaPoWriMo #10

NaPoWriMo #9

NaPoWriMo #8

NaPoWriMo #7

NaPoWriMo #6

NaPoWriMo #5

NaPoWriMo #4

NaPoWriMo #3

NaPoWriMo #2

NaPoWriMo #1

If you want to have a look at the whole blog, here it is


Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous gautami tripathy said...

I too am a day albeit unofficially. Hope I keep up for thirt days!

Now I will go check your poetry.

12 April, 2009 23:07  
Anonymous gautami tripathy said...

And where do I comment there? I couldn't! Do come read my found poem. It is too long I know but I think you will like it.

A man, his fiddle and crows

12 April, 2009 23:12  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

gautami,
you are participating in NaPoWriMo too? I thought it was quite crazy for me to do that, but so far i am still surviving. :)

yeah, i went over and read your found poem. i like it a lot, how do you know? :)

Oh, the links are to individual pages , so you can't comment there. you will have to go to the home page to leave your comments on the posts. this is a relatively new blog, and i am still tweaking it.

the link to my NaPoWriMo blog is :

http://dsnake6.blogspot.com/

13 April, 2009 22:52  
Blogger GK said...

Hey there Dsnake:

You're still writing and going strong after all these years, I see. :)

Wanted to let you know that my poetry book will finally be published. It's launching in June together with another book by another local writer.

I would like to invite you to the launch. There will be readings; signings; mingling time with other poetry lovers; and ... food. :)

Can you email me your email address? I'm at kohgilbert@gmail.com

17 April, 2009 07:18  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

Congrats, gilbert!

i know you will have your book published, just a matter of time. it will be a waste not to. :)

i am looking forward to the launch. :)

17 April, 2009 23:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dsnake, jia yu!

:)

- Liz (lurking by...)

20 April, 2009 14:06  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

hey Liz, great to hear from you!
how have you been? are you still writing? :)

this is my first NaPoWriMo attempt. i thought i will fall flat after a couple of days, but hey, it's almost two-thirds of the way. :)

jia yu!

20 April, 2009 19:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home