Saturday, July 07, 2007

07-07-07

What were you doing on the 7th of July 2007 at 0707 hours? If you were like me, staring at a monitor screen and watching a string of numbers turning to 7s, then we may share something in common, a fascination for "nice" numbers.

Yeah, and maybe I am just bored, or crazy, and since in the past I have pretty wasted much of my time,a few more minutes wouldn't matter.

I hope to get back to posting a poem soon. Enough of this nonsense.



image from a clock on ClockLink.com

2 Comments:

Blogger floots said...

what do you mean "maybe" you're bored or crazy :)
(we were talking about the numbers last night and i was distracted by "77 sunset strip" - a programme i used to watch when i was a kid

poem please dsnake1

cheers

08 July, 2007 14:14  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

floots,
so it's not "maybe", huh? :)

I heard about this show too, but can't remember watching it, but it was certainly shown here on the telly many many years ago.

okay, a poem coming up, just posted it, but wrote it yesterday. :)

08 July, 2007 21:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home