Monday, July 03, 2006

Photo-Poetry Challenge

Missed the deadline for this challenge.

One more photo to go only. Maybe because of the minor distraction of the World Cup. England's out, Brazil's out, lost some bets. Time out for some writing.

Photo 9, the one showing the shoes in a bleak background. The one I missed. Have a rough draft on it, maybe will be posting it later.


There's also the small matter of the Cup final. I think Germany will win it, though I don't like the team. Have to place a small bet though.

3 Comments:

Blogger dsnake1 said...

Germany just lost to Italy 0:2.
I'm a jinx, the teams i supported are out!

05 July, 2006 09:29  
Blogger Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

Good that I'm not a betting person, cos I would've lost too. I thought Germany or France would win...heheh...

10 July, 2006 12:24  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

see, i told you i was a jinx. I supported France that morning and see what happened. :)

11 July, 2006 19:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home