Friday, December 28, 2007

tagged!

Tagged!!
I have been tagged by Gautami to do a hoopla.

the rules of this hoopla?
  • List 12 random things about yourself that have to do with Christmas.
  • Pass this hoopla along to your blog friends.

Okay, I will list some random things, but I won't be passing this hoopla along.:)



1. I am a Buddhist but observe Christmas, not as a religious, but more of a social occasion. My sisters are Christians.

2. I used to exchange gifts at Christmas with my parents and siblings, but this practice has stopped since my mother passed away.

3. Nowadays, I just buy gifts for my nephews and nieces.

4. When I was younger and just had my own flat, I used to set up a Christmas tree in the hall and decorate it with all sorts of ornaments and lights.

5. I always have some liquor on Christmas.

6. I bought a PlayStation Portable (game console) for my daughter this Christmas. (Ouch, that hurts the pocket)

7. I think Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" is the best Christmas story of all.

8. I only learned about the poinsettia being associated with Christmas only in adult life, from an article about the flower in The Reader's Digest.




Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing it! You listed only 8!

29 December, 2007 23:36  
Blogger polona said...

this was interesting to read :)
and i agree about a christmas carol

30 December, 2007 07:00  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

gautami,
that's all i can think of at the moment. :)

polona,
thanks, it is a timeless classic.

30 December, 2007 12:05  
Blogger Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

Hey, are you sure that Playstation Portable isn't actually for you? :P Make sure you dont end up fighting your daughter for it!
Have a fabulous 2008 ahead! Wishing all the best in life for you!

30 December, 2007 19:29  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

hi EP,
the PSP is for my daughter but i managed to sneak in a few games of "Need for Speed". :D

Thanks for the greetings! You have a wonderful 2008 too! Wishing you all the best in life!

30 December, 2007 23:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad, are you sure you bought the psp slim for me only!?!

You didn't just manage to sneak in just NFS, but also Tekken Dark Res, and Burnout Dominator >.<

Just by day, My battery became 50% left... luckily its enough for me to play to school XD

05 January, 2008 19:40  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

:D

thank you, ah girl. :)

05 January, 2008 23:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home