Friday, September 30, 2011

Haiku Heights September Challenge

I took part in Haiku Heights' September Challenge, writing a haiku a day for the whole month. All the poems are posted at my other blog, "i write too". It has been a great experience, and I have come out with some good ones (in my opinion). Also, I have come across some great and talented poets in the course of the challenge.

It's time for a break. If you, dear readers, are interested, click on the drop-down menu to access the poems. Or, you can read the whole lot here, at i write too. Happy reading!









The Height of Haiku Challenge




© cheong lee san ( dsnake1 ), 2011

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ravenblack said...

I shall be checking it out. (Why you never say so earlier??) :D

01 October, 2011 07:15  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

i didn't? oh no!

01 October, 2011 07:43  
Anonymous online ged said...

I like your blog, i learned a lot from this, your page provide much knowledgeable info. Thanks for sharing it.

07 October, 2011 18:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home