Monday, March 17, 2014

toilet talk

Rats! What an awful week. Things don't work right at work. It had not rained for weeks (okay, it rained yesterday and today). The haze is back, thick and troublesome. Think I will post a little joke here. Jokes can't go wrong, I suppose?




image by dsnake1, done with pencilmadness




toilet talk


I was at a men's restroom in a bowling alley, doing my you-know-what business, when i heard the guy in the next cubicle said, "Hello, how are you?"

Thinking that the man was just trying to be friendly, I replied, slightly embarrassed, "Okay, i'm fine."

Then he continued : "So, what are you doing now?"

I tell you, I'm not used to carrying on a conversation while shitting. But just not to offend him, I said "Ahh, I'm into software" (which was quite correct at that moment).

It was really getting a bit uncomfortable for me at this point. Then he tossed another question., "Can I come over?"

This one was really sudden and kinky, I mean I am really lost. I was really nervous now, but quickly replied, "NO. I'm eh, sort of busy now.."

There was a short pause, a nervous cough, and the guy saying, a bit agitated..
"Look, I'll call you back later. There's an idiot in the other cubicle who keeps answering all my questions!"




P.S. I made this up , of course I wasn't there. I read of this joke somewhere, maybe some of you guys had already come across it.

I promise to be back with a poem the next time.






And a haiku to end the day...


cellphone



crisis day in the office.
my cellphone rings -

wrong number.







© cheong lee san ( dsnake1 ) 2014

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Gabriella said...

The haiku situation is only too familiar!

18 March, 2014 05:34  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

ah, you too? :D

18 March, 2014 19:18  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

18 March, 2014 19:18  
Blogger Mary said...

Truly loved the joke. It made my morning. Smiles.

24 March, 2014 23:18  
Blogger Mary said...

Haiku made me smile. Wrong numbers can Ve annoying, especially if they are the only calls one gets...lol.

24 March, 2014 23:20  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

:D

thank you, Mary!
wrong numbers indeed are annoying, and they have a habit of coming in at inappropriate times.

I missed out participating at PU again. :(

25 March, 2014 00:08  
Blogger ZQ said...

Even I heard that joke and I only get an hour a day "yard time" :-)

But the Haiku paid for the gas to get here. :-)

Have a great week and hope you write something...I don't think you as a comedian, other then in some situations, should give up poetry :-)
ZQ

25 March, 2014 03:40  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

:D

thank you, ZQ. i am not giving up poetry, yet. it's just the damn muse went AWOL again. nah, it's the office work.

25 March, 2014 23:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home