Sunday, January 09, 2011

a river of stones


badge from a river of stones



a river of stones



I am participating in this writing challenge called a river of stones. Already I am a week wading into it.

Basically, you are to write a small stone a day during the month of January 2011. Yeah, what's a small stone? According to the website, a small stone is "a polished moment of paying proper attention." It is to pay attention to one thing every day during the month, and to write it down. It may be a haiku, a short verse, an observation, anything. If you are interested, or thinking of participating (it's still not too late), hop over there for more info.

I am posting my small stones at my other blog, i write too.




© cheong lee san ( dsnake1 )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home