Monday, January 02, 2006

Thanks, 2005

Thanks, 2005

2005 had been a pretty good year for me.

In the office, the boss acknowledged all the hard work I had put in, counted the times I had to come back to the office in the wee hours of the morning. Okay, I may have ranted and spewed some profanities and sent some angry emails, but he still gave me a good appraisal report. Read : good bonus.

It was also the year I discovered blogging. This blog, urban poems, opens up an avenue for my poetry to be read by anyone around the world.

And in turn I found some wonderful poetry in the blogs of
gilbert koh, floots, Liz, jim, david patton, patry francis, alson and other online poets. Undoubtedly, there will be more to be discovered. And a commentary blog, mr.wang says so, is staple reading for me, for its sharp and witty commentaries on social issues that are dear to my heart.

Enough of my rantings! Let's hope 2006 will be another fruitful year in writing and blogging. And bonuses!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alson Teo said...

good bonus

So when are you giving us a treat?

02 January, 2006 20:43  
Blogger dsnake1 said...

ah, me and my big mouth..

02 January, 2006 22:08  
Blogger Cold Cut Ten said...

:D

Good on you anyways. :)

03 January, 2006 20:57  
Blogger floots said...

thanks for yesterday's comments
next time i'm out i'll play an extra riff for the singapore poets :)

04 January, 2006 17:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home